Pages

15 April, 2010

A Quickie

Sorry readers, this will be a very short post because I have to get to bed! I'm going to visit a friend in DC and I need to get up at 4:15am in order to get to the airport on time. Let's just say I won't be doing too much sleeping tonight... :-)


Two of my enjoyable eats from yesterday:


An artfully placed carrot in a fresh container of Sabra...

Dried cranberries...yes, they're sweetened, but hey, I take what I can get... :-)


I basically ran around all day today to get ready. My plan was to do a bunch of homework, since I can't really this weekend, but that didn't happen, haha. My friend's dad ended up coming and taking us out to dinner, then a quick stop at the grocery store, and then I helped a friend with some cover letters (and got spoonfuls of peanut butter as a reward). Then I had to do my laundry, pack, charge all my electronics, and straighten my hair. Whew. Now I have to get to sleeping.


See you Monday!


Any exciting plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. homework plans never happen. you have a ton to do! glad sleeping is a priority :)
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete