Pages

24 April, 2010

My Addiction

So, while browsing through my recent pictures to develop this post, I realized I have a theme going on. Then I looked at all my receipts from this week and realized I have an addiction. You probably can already guess what it is...






Hmmm...this is not good. Not good for my wallet, at least. Now I feel like I have to be a spokesperson for Naked now,  I apparently drink so much of it.

Song of the day: You and I by Ingrid Michaelson

I found this song today and really started to like it...the banjo-esque instrument in the background makes me happy.

So, my friend (the one I went to visit in DC) gave me this to try, since he didn't care for it:


I'm not usually one for milk chocolate, but why would I ever turn down free chocolate? So I sampled.



Can you tell it went through a little melting ordeal before I got to it?



The inside....

The verdict? Not that great. There wasn't a pronounced peanut butter flavor and the chocolate was just okay. Perhaps some of it had to do with the fact that it had melted and re-solidified multiple times...I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt.

So I had some of the real stuff, some organic PB I bought (and finished the jar):



The PB was smooth, but it had flecks of peanuts in it, which made it taste like freshly ground PB, so good...

I feel a lot better eating organic PB than regular, but I'd rather have almond butter, but it's super expensive. I did go to the store today, so tomorrow I'll show you the loot. Yum.

Questions: What's your favorite kind of nut butter?

                 What's your latest song obsession? I'm always looking for new songs...

4 comments:

  1. I was so not crazy for that chocolate, either. I bought a box of 3 and have 2 left :-/
    My favorite nut butter is definitely freshly ground peanut butter. The one you described is just like 365 brand. You should try it if you haven't!
    Today I can't get out of my head For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunflower seed butter is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the Naked juices! I've done odwalla and bolthouse farms but never those ones... good to see they have good flavor!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter is my favorite, although I do like almond butter as well!

    ReplyDelete