Pages

07 February, 2010

Kale...

I bought a large bag of kale pieces the other day, and I was super excited to eat it in a salad. So I grabbed a bunch, washed it, and plated it with some hummus and horseradish mustard for dipping. And I ate it with my fingers... ;-) It was delicious!It almost tasted like cheesy kale chips, only not crunchy, haha. I also tried the carrots-with-hummus combo; have you tried this? It's soooo delicious! 



In my stocking at Christmas I got one of these:


(as you can see...it met it's demise before the picture was taken...) It was...just okay. There was a lot of pineapple in it and it made for quite a chewy texture. It wasn't my favorite. I still prefer the lemon one. Oh, and by the way, I purchased a jocolat German Chocolate flavor, and I can't wait to try it!

Around the blogosphere:

Katie has another giveaway! It's for NuNaturals Stevia. I've only tried the powdered kind, but am excited to try the liquid!

Michelle and Lori have this delicious raw apple pie recipe I am dying to make!

And finally, the Voracious Vegan has a new blog and a wonderful Zukay salad dressing giveaway. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Do you make your hummus? Or buy it? I am looking for a great hummus recipe. Every time I try to make it, I am not satisfied. :(

    PS: You can answer on my blog, if you would like. :)

    ReplyDelete