Pages

06 December, 2009

Green Feast

So, I made a stop at the grocery store to stock up on a few things for lunches and the awkward times that I have to eat. I got all the fixins for guacamole, but I didn't want to buy a huge bunch of cilantro, since I wouldn't use it all. I got all excited when I saw little tubes of herb paste, but was disappointed when I checked the ingredients and saw that there was whey in it. Bummer.


But I chopped up some avocado, onion, tomato, squeezed a little lemon juice, then spread it on spinach, and sprinkled it with sprouts. Now, I'm not a fan of sprouts, but I know they're little powerhouses, so I eat them anyway. And this was the fruit of my labor:







If you haven't already, enter this giveaway from Pure2Raw to win some of their yummy goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on our blog. Now we found you ; ) Look forward to reading more!

    I love avocadoes!

    Pure2Raw Twins

    ReplyDelete