Pages

19 November, 2009

Finally; Banana Ice Cream...

Yay for another daily post! 


I just enjoyed some lovely cut up fruit and a green smoothie/sludge for lunch. Delicious! Oh, and I've found I have a "thing" for carob. I've been taking a tablespoon or so of carob and mixing it with a sprinkle of stevia and a splash of almond milk to a frosting-like consistency. It's probably an acquired taste, but I love it!


I realized I hadn't had banana ice cream since before the semester started, so I froze some naners and broke out the mini food processor. I really didn't expect it to work, but lo and behold, it did! I added a little carob and some agave for some extra sweetness, and it turned into this deliciousness:





In the mini food-processor; how cute!



What a spoonful of goodness right there...


Wonderful, right? Here's the super simple recipe.


Banana Ice Cream


Serves 1
Ingredients:
1 small to medium banana, cut up in chunks and frozen
1 TBL. carob powder
drizzle of raw agave to taste
optional: salt and vanilla (I would love to have added some, but I don't have any...boo.)


1. Throw frozen banana chunks in food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add in carob and agave and pulse.
3. Scoop out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment